Blogs > Lighten Up With Rick

Rick Calhoun of Mentor is a 55-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hi Gang,
Going for my assesment tonight.Very excited to get program going.When I started it last year after the first weigh-in I felt like now what,all the hoopla was over and I was alone to do this myself but then I realized there was a lot of help and kicked it in gear.I would suggest that you team up with someone to get you and to keep you motivatedpreferablyy someone else in the challenge.If you have someone else to answer to it is easier.Buddy up and go to the boot camps or other workouts they offer.My wife and I used the Mentor Senior Center Gym,if not for her I would have stumbled a lot more,a partner makes a big difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home