Blogs > Lighten Up With Rick

Rick Calhoun of Mentor is a 55-year-old contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

4/11/13

Trying to do my best to keep losing but I am finding it extra hard.My back is really messed up,can not work,walk or exercise.I am on my second round of steroids and we know what those do to you.Living on pain meds untill things calm down enough so I can go for therapy.I was down my 5% at last weigh-in but it could all change this time around.I will not give up though.I will battle thru this and eventually get back on track,hopefully before next weigh-in so I do not get booted out.Either way I will keep at it untill I reach my goal.Hope everyone is making the grade so we do not lose anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home